Room 1322 - Tribute Room
610 E University Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Key pick-up is located in the Facilities Office, room 1002, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
After-Hours Key Return
For after-hour key return, please use key slot in the door of room 1002
A 40-person-capacity meeting room.
Because the Marsal School is not open on Saturdays and Sundays, this room cannot be reserved on weekends.
Please note that certain classrooms and technology resources in the school require users to be trained in the use of equipment. Appointments for training on the use of specialized classroom or laboratory equipment must be scheduled prior to the first class session in which the classroom or equipment will be used. To schedule an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Marsal School classrooms have one or more ethernet ports and wireless access points. Wireless connectivity is accessible for those with U-M uniqnames through the university’s wireless network (MWireless). Visitors can be granted access to the U-M Wireless network if an appropriate member of the university committee sponsors them—visit MCommunity Sponsorship for more information.
Room Telephone: (734) 764-8375
- Key pick-up is located in the Facilities Office, room 1002, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- For after-hour key return, please use key slot in the door of room 1002.
- The Tribute Room is for short meetings and can only be reserved for one day for any single event.
- Materials are not to be taped or otherwise placed on the walls.
- See Classroom and Meeting Room Cleanliness Guide.
- Because the Marsal Family School of Education is not open on Saturdays and Sundays, this room cannot be reserved on weekends.
Please remember to close and lock all windows and turn off the lights.
|Data/video projection with sound (VGA and HDMI)||2|
|Telephone service (Analog)*||1|
|Wireless access point||1|
|10' Electric projection screen||2|
|Microphone (by request)**||1|
|Audio system with speakers||Y|
* Locations with telephone service may require an authorization code, and/or a telephone or speakerphone to use.
** Contact email@example.com